Here’s why we recommend using the season to your advantage:
- The frozen ground minimizes damage to yards and properties
- Bare trees (no leaves) allow us to easily see the entire structure, resulting in being able to identify dangerous, dead or diseased limbs more quickly and efficiently
- Trees are dormant and therefore not as affected from work
- Winter tree care minimizes problems that can happen in the warmer months, such as destructive insects and fungal infections.
- This allows us to take preventative measures, but also allows the tree to heal before coming out of dormancy
Why wait? We’ll send you a free quote ASAP.
[gravityform id="1" title="true" description="true"]